Stag/Stag Digest Archive

European Goings-on

For your diary, please note the following forward dates;

GERMAN AUTUMN MEETING
Details of this are now available.  It is on 3 & 4 October at Titisee in
the Black Forest.  This meeting tends to be mainly Germans with a handful
of Austrians, Brits, Dutch and Swiss and is usually a couple of convoy runs
and copious eating of the Wurst and kuchen.  A real friendly bunch.  Prices
start at 245DM for food, trips and one night at a top Black Forest hotel.

Further details available from me, by e-mail.

STANDARD TRIUMPH EUROPEAN RALLY
This will be at Venlo in the south east of Holland, over the weekend of
29/30 May 1999.  This is pretty casual, with much standing about in fields
but a wide collection of Standards and Triumphs and their even more
interesting owners from all over Europe and even further afield.  Prices
are very low as the meeting is on a holiday park with self-catering flats
at £4 per person per night.
The 1997 event was pretty well populated with several hundred Triumphs, and
entertainments in tents (!!!!) on the Saturday night.

More information available from the TSSC office in the UK.

STAG CLUB NETHERLANDS MEETING
Over the weekend of 15/16 May 1999, the Dutch Stag club are organising the
European Stag Meeting, somewhat similar to the German Autumn meeting
mentioned above and in this case held at Haarlem on the coast near
Amsterdam.  You can bet the Dutch will be extremely entertaining - we have
many stories...........  No further information available probably until
January 1999, but when it is available I will keep you posted.

Mike Wattam
Triumph Stag Register