Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: No subject was specified.

Duncan,
I have bought from them in the past. A used transmission, automatic. It was
bought as a re-buildable core. It was re-buildable and did need rebuilding.
They are at 1718 Stone Ave. #F San Jose, CA. Phone number 408 947-7766. They
are not open on weekends. Hours 9-5:30 week days. If I remember correctly
they or the company has been around for a long time.

Dennis Creigh
Mt. View, CA