Stag/Stag Digest Archive

suppliers

Title: suppliers
Hi, I am new to this discussion group, and must say I find it extremely useful.
I am in the process of restoring a '71 STAG,starting from the body. I have considered several parts suppliers, and found RIMMER BROS. and CARDINAL TRIUMPH SUPPLIES the ones which seem to be more supportive of STAG owners.
Could anyone give me some informations ? Which one is better value for money , which one is better for replacement panels ?
As for the engine, I will have to replace it, as previous owner left a Triumph 2,5 liters in it...
Any suggestions there ?
Thanks a lot for any help !
Fabio TREVISAN, Luxembourg, FTREVISAN@domain.elided