Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: suppliers

   Hi, Fabio,
              If you join the British Stag Owners' Club, you get a monthly
magazine with lots of spares in the 'For Sale' section. In the July
issue there are two engines for sale -- a MkII complete with manual
gearbox, no price given. Telephone 'Pete' on 44117 950 8495 (Bristol)
and another in need of a rebuild at £300. Telephone 441268 781851.
There are also lots of Trade ads. from companies like Rimmers; Stag
Owners Club Spares; James Paddock, etc. Stag Owners Club Tooling
Fund Ltd. also supply body panels. Telephone Tony Lee on 441564
783428.
            The Stag Owners Club e-mail address is Triumph_Stag@
compuserve.com and their homepage is http://www.stag.org.uk.
You can e-mail the Membership Secretary on stagmemsec@compuserve.
com.
         Best of luck,
                    Stan Barnett.

On Wed, 08 Jul 1998 23:54:44 +0200 Fabio Trevisan <ftrevisan@domain.elided> wrote:
>Hi, I am new to this discussion group, and must say I find it extremely
>useful.
>I am in the process of restoring a '71 STAG,starting from the body. I have
>considered several parts suppliers, and found RIMMER BROS. and CARDINAL
>TRIUMPH SUPPLIES the ones which seem to be more supportive of STAG owners.
>Could anyone give me some informations ? Which one is better value for money
>, which one is better for replacement panels ?
>As for the engine, I will have to replace it, as previous owner left a
>Triumph 2,5 liters in it...
>Any suggestions there ?
>Thanks a lot for any help !
>Fabio TREVISAN,  Luxembourg, FTREVISAN@domain.elided