Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V3 #159

Hello Glen,
    The only problem with the Stag engine is all lack of proper
maintenance.  The three maintenance areas are Cooling System, Cylinder
Head torque, Timing chain replacement.  Flush the cooling annually, rod
out the radiator, retorque the cylinder heads every 3000 miles, replace
the timing chains on the first rattle of the timing chains.  Finding all
the Dreaded Previous Owners mis-deeds is half the fun!
Oh yes, install a New Composite Radiator Cowl to keep your Cool!

Enjoy!

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html