Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag stainless exhaust system

Hello Clark and All,
    I have parts from the Falcon Stainless system, and a complete Bell
SS system.  I have compared the Falcon, Double S,  Stebro, and Bell.
The Bell is the best quality for the price in my humble opinion, Double
S and Stebro overpriced, and several owners that I know that have bought
Falcon have had fitting problems.  The Bell System was sold thru SNG
Barratts, was less cost than the Falcon, and fit the first time I bolted
it up.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html