Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag stainless exhaust system

We're on the air again after a 10 day blackout (estimate).  So here's what
I've been researching.  Any input?

Clark

Frankly I'm leaning to the Double S, I talked to Dick Ames in Florida (Jaguar
supplier of Falcon systems) and he ranks Falcon as largest supplier, Double S
next and Bell perhaps next.  Didn't mention GES at all.

I've found a source in British Columbia, Canada for Double S stainless exhaust
systems.  The Stag system will run me around US$412 with shipping.
www.commercial.net/vault/exhaust

Rimmers has a delivery free deal later this month and their system is in the
180UK# range or US$300.  Their system is described below:

"Thank you for the enquiry, we (Rimmers) use Falcon and GES (Guaranteed
Exhaust
Systems), but for the Stag we use GES. Identical to Falcon systems. These
are included in our free delivery offer."
-----------------------------
From Double S:
System to fit manifold back is Cnd$590.88
The shipping costs to you would be $60.00 Cnd. As regards duty our
USA customers tell us that you folks pay very little as it is a part made in
UK for a Brit. car so it gets a low rate of duty. The parts that we would
send you are as follows with the original Tri. part #s
GEX 1436  GEX 1437 ...front pipes
GEX 3371  L/H silencer
GEX 3370  R/H silencer
GEX 1434  GEX 1435 left and right hand connect pipes
GEX 1433  Twin tail pipes
We have an order coming this w/end from the UK and could include this on it
if we know in time ...the parts arrive here next week.
Thanks
Malcolm
@DOUBLE S
Canada         ph toll free 1 888 DOUBLE S  (368 2537)
mives@domain.elided
We make a system that is a replicar of the original system from
patterns that we keep in stock at our UK plant. It will bolt onto the
existing manifolds. If you can email me a fax# we can fax you details of
the system.