Stag/Stag Digest Archive

STAG GIS

Hello,
It appears that the STAG GIS issue has gone quiet now. In respect of this, I
am currently trying to trace a car formerly belonging to my father.
It was a damson automatic, tan interior, reg no: TAK 504J.
I did see it a year after he sold it, near Gt Yarmouth. It had been
resprayed (either damson, carmine or maybe magenta) and had MK II parts
fitted.
I would dearly love to know if the car is still in existence, with a view to
buying it myself.

Can anybody help?
Thanks
Chris