Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Central Locking for Stag?

Tim

Central Locking!!!!!! I don't even bother to lock my doors. The reason
behind my madness;

Some pond life takes a liking to my pride and joy. If the doors are
locked, he/she'll slash the roof open, then they will find the alarm and
if they are still determined I'll get them back with my Police Homing
device..

So why not leave the doors unlocked, most thieves will try the handle
first before they get the Stanley knife out.. and those that are
frightened off will leave your beautiful car un-damaged..

Regards

Richard Hudson
73 Auto White Stag

P.S. I need a new hood on mine, as it is getting tatty, maybe I should
lock the doors and claim on the insurance.. nah just kidding. Do any of
the Uk subscribers have good or bad stories about trimming companies in
the south east.. Is it feasible to do the job myself or should I leave
it to the pro's..