Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Central Locking for Stag?

John,

	Thanks for the info - I have just been bitten by the over application of
torque, I rebuilt the water pump and gave the lefthanded bolt one turn too
many. Luckily I managed to get the remains out with a centre punch. Why is
there never any spares places open on a Saturday afternoon?

I will do the inlet manifold up by hand.off.

Off Topic****  I used to work with you at Digital in Leatherhead! - Do you
still have the Stag fitted with Nitrous Oxide?

Regards,

Tim