Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Drag strut poly bushes

Hi Graham

You said;

Has anyone used the poly bushes for the front drag strut from Rimmers? They
sent me four but instead of being semi round as per the originals they have
flat top and tapered sides - I think to sort of mimic the originals.

I am a little reluctant to try them out.

It could be that they sent me the wrong bushes of course! I had spitfire
antiroll bar bushes sent instead of stag ones from them at the same time.

Doesn't sound right, are these black or yellow material?  If the
Australian-made yellow bushes (imported by Chris Witor) they should be
spherical.  If black I don't know the answer to this one, they could well
be wrong.

Mike Wattam
Triumph Stag Register