Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-for sale USA

I have a 1971 mark 1 stag that is for sale It's vin # LE2842LBW.  This is a
BRG with Crome wires, auto trans, hard top & factory air.  The car is a
California car with no rust.  The engine has a aproximatlly 60K. I have
installed new rear brakes & new alt.
The previous owner had installed a new front windscreen, New Tonau cover, new
carpet, new water pump & rodded out the radiator.  I haven't owned the car
that long and due to family oblagations the car must go.  I am asking
$4,200.00 US Dollars.

If intrested E Mail me
jcmtr250@domain.elided

Jason