Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Pedestal Gasket ?

Hi
No gasket on mine. Just a rubber ring that expands rapidly the minute you take
it out. Leave it to dry out for about a day and half and it shrinks back to
fit the groove in the underside of pedestal and upper face of manifold. I can
understand you found a gasket that looks the business. So far as I am
concerned it isn't. It must have come from some other matching application but
difficult to imagine what the other chaps problem was.
Peter Howells