Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Pedestal Gasket ?

My cars have certainly only had the O ring.  I suspect someone had an air leak
and decided to use a gasket as well.  After time the O ring becomes squashed
and if the joint is parted it may not seal again.  If you replace the O ring
with a new one that should be sufficient.

Regards

Graham Nicholson
For Tony Gee and Partners