Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Rev Counter for V6 Stag

Hi

I have a problem in that my 73 Auto MkII Stag has a Ford V6 Essex
engine. Put in by the previous owner due to Triumph V8 departing this
world.

However he failed to change the Rev Counter, which is still calibrated
for a V8. Hence all readings are low by 3/4.

Does anyone know how I can fix this or where I can send the Rev Counter
to for recalibration etc, etc.

As a second point Are there any other owners out there with this power
unit fitted. I would be interested to here from anyone who has.

Many thanks

Mike Parry