Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Windscreen Washer

My windscreen washer seems very feeble compared with modern cars. It looks
like it has symptoms of prostrate problems with a gentle arc of water
reaching about 2" up the screen. I've tried cleaning out the jets and
fitting new hose but with no luck. Is this an inherent Stag problem or is
there some remedy? (You would think with a virile name like Stag the water
jet would be clearing the car 3 behind).

Pelham