Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Overdrive

Peter Howells requested information regarding overdrive units for automatic
Stags.  I suggest you contact Mitchell Manufacturing
P.O. Box 236
Healdsburg, California 95448
phone: (800) 859-2088 or (707) 433-8329

Mitchell manufacturers a complete line of  overdrive units that can be
mounted in virtually any car. Different ratios and input/output
combinations are available. I suggest you contact them for more information.
Please keep the list posted on your overdrive progress.
Stuart Corenblum
'72 Stag
'57 T'Bird
'27 Model T