Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Rimmers special offers

Hello David,

I also got two copies of the special offers booklet (one direct, one
through Stag Owners' Club), so if you'd like me to send you one please give
me your address. Meantine, I looked up your parts: the service kit for
early Stag with single points is RS1501, & for late Stag with twin points
it is RS1133. RS1501 is 25.00 pounds and RS1133 is 40.00 pounds (plus VAT).
The saving on normal price is 7.50 pounds in both cases. The oil pump isn't
included in the special offers, you might be thinking of the spin-on oil
filter conversion.

Regards,
Phil Wardle

'73 Mark II with Mk I doors