Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag "SUBJECT" Line, Importance Thereof: Internet Storage

Hi Glenn
Wonderful idea.
How is it done. Do you have a web site address for that?
One more thought. Do you have free local phone calls in USA? We do not in UK.
Not that it takes long when one knows what one is looking for. It does however
mount up over time.
There is one letter I would like to find. I lost all my computer based email a
while back. Somehow my mailfile got corrupted, just after I had installed anti
virus software. I have expanded my memory to 48MB since then and all is
working well except for an out of balance (L/R) CD music playback.
There was something about putting an overdrive on a standard BW model 35
Autotransmission. I would like to know more if it is not a hoax.
Peter Howells