Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Trench-foot

Hi all.
I am hoping someone will know about this following problem.
There's a small joint in the construction of the windscreen surround panels in
the bottom corners. It is where the inner "A" post cover meets the inner lower
windscreen rail, and it is mostly covered by the windscreen rubber.
Water is coming out of here on both sides when it rains, and dripping down
past the fascia end and landing just to the right of my foot and likewise on
the other side and making the carpet wet.
I checked and it is not coming under the front of the hood and down the hood
rail catch holes into the "A" post.
Is it coming in the top edge of the windscreen rubber, and finding its way
around to the entry point mentioned. Has anyone else successfully treated this
problem.
Peter Howells