Stag/Stag Digest Archive

For Sale

I have a virtually complete drive train, except for the block,
crankshaft and one of two ujoints, from my 1971 Stag/Mazda RX7
conversion. Transmission is automatic. If interested in all or part,
please contact: LESCO Automotive Industries, 5255 Traffic Way, # 7,
Atascadero, CA 93422 - ATTENTION: Dave Kennedy. All serious offers
considered - plus pre-paid freight. Randal Cruikshanks, San Luis Obispo,
California