Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Suspension

Dear All

I have just rebuilt and rebushed all the supension on my car, a 73 Auto.
I drove it to get MOT'ed last Saturday where it failed because the front
number plate had a crack in it..

Anyway while driving to and from the MOT testing station I noticed that
the car felt like it was wandering all over the road and I had to
continually correct the steering.

Obviously I will get the front tracking checked and adjusted and this is
fairly straight forward. But does anybody have any useful tips on how to
get the back suspension checked. Also do any UK subscribers know if any
of the tyre centre chains are capable of checking rear suspension
alignment?

regards

Richard Hudson
73 Auto Stag in white... (and no free road tax next year .. Boo Hoo)