Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Triumph 75th at Gaydon

Hello All North American Staggers:
Warwichshire England about 15 miles south of Coventry in the Birmingham
area.  The British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Museum is located there,
the location of the celebrations.  There are likely to be many thousands
of Triumphs in that location, May 30th and 31st, 1998.  BMIHT is making
preparations for 2000 entries alone, not including the drive up crowd.
Airfare from the US to London (75 miles from Gaydon), is running between
$500 to $800 round trip at least from Denver, less from the east coast
US.  I am planning 10 days, do some Euro hopping too, Chunnel, Jetboat,
etc.  If there is an interest in a US contingent attending, I think we
should put up a "united" showing en masse, even if the mass is only 3 or
4!

Regards,
Glenn Merrell