Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Misc.

All that is left of my seat belts on my '71 is the lap belt. The
coupling on the tunnel is shot so belting oneself in is difficult and
probably not worth the trouble anyway (except for the law!). Anyone have
any suggestions? I'm thinking there may be belts out there that are
interchangable or close enough to work. I'm also looking for a
convertible top frame and hardware. I only recently discovered they were
optional and my PO didn't get one. Sure would be nice as long as El Nino
is kicking up its heels. Thanks! Randal C., S.L.O., California