From: Bruce Krobusek <BruceKro@domain.elided>
To: Stag Maillist <stag@domain.elided>
Subject: Oil pressure
Date: 01 April 1998 02:23

I've just had an oil pressure gauge added to the wife's Stag ('73 Mk II)
and am mildly concerned about the oil pressure. At about 3000 RPM
after warm-up, it's 28-30psi. However, at idle (and I don't remember
the idle speed; maybe 600-700 RPM) it drops to 8-12psi. Does
anyone have any comparison numbers for me? I have my suspicions
<sigh> and they aren't good.

Thanks.

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek