Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Is this server still working ?

Hello All,
    I suspect that the Krusty mail server receives its mail from
different paths, then has to send it back following a different path.
This might account for mail being delayed or even not received, since it
has to be relayed from site to site.  I'm not quite sure why the some
mail gets rejected and others not.  I've not heard that the Stag Digest
has implemented the rejection filter yet.  I sent off several  notes to
Richard Welty of Krusty Motorsports, the maintainer of the Stag List,
but no responses yet.  If he is half as busy as me, it is a wonder that
anyone could find time to manage a server that handles a volume of
e-mail, and free to boot.

So, it is all we have for now, it is still free, so lets work with it
until someone else bellies up to share the load.
BTW, anyone heard from Richard Welty lately?

Regards,
Glenn Merrell