Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V3 #85

In a message dated 09/03/98  14:46:25, you write:

<< Cumbrian Stags
 - -------------------------
 I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has a Stag in Cumbria UK.
 I am thinking of volunteering to be the Area Co-ordinator for the S.O.C. as
 the position has been vacant for several months, if not years. >>

Please do, I'm sure once you've gained some publicity in the magazine Stags
will crawl out of the woodwork. Please feel free to contact me if you would
like any joint events.

PS. did you know there are no caravans allowed at the TSSC lakes weekend this
year.

Andy Maughan
North Yorks Area Co ordinator