Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Drivers window

>Dear Stag people,
>I have a near new clock and a reconditioned oil pressure gauge which is
>surplus to my needs.
>
>I am looking for an electric window switch.
>

>Also, my driver's window does not go down all the way. Anyone with an idea
>what is likely to be the problem?
>

>John Eklund
>
>77 Tahiti blue auto,
>Hunter's Hill, Sydney

Dear John,

I had a similar problem with my drivers side window only going down half
way.  Turned out the problem was someone had routed the cable for the
adjustable door mirror wrong and the cable was catching the window, not
allowing it to go down all the way.

Regards
Mike Blaisdell
whitestag@domain.elided