Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Bodyseal / Ziebart

David
Thanks for that.
Mine was Ziebarted then. Well, they did not do the engine compartment, but the
underside of the bonnet is a black mess, all over the sound deadening as well.
It is starting to go a little brittle in places now, but no serious rust. Just
wheel arches, which they seem to have missed, or maybe it was done after the
car had corroded a little. (I have recently found a builders 50mm bladed
chisel ziebarted in between the petrol tank and the rear inner panel, which I
have removed and looks like being a useful addition to my toolbox, unless
there are any claimants).
By the way, do you know if the "A" posts were treated on the inside. They are
favourite rot spots. The water can get into the holes where the hood catches
lock in.
Peter Howells