Stag/Stag Digest Archive

K&N Filters

Hello Staggers,

It's my Stag's "official" 25th birthday tomorrow.
She was born in October but "christened" by DVLA
on 14/2/73

I saw an advert for K&N Filters in "Auto Express" magazine, and emailed
them. The following is there very quick answer, returned within 1 hour.
That's what I call good response.

Dear David,

We have a listing for a replacement element for the 70-77 V8 Stag (part
number 33-2011), we manufacture an extensive range of clamp-on and
bolt-on
filters to suit a variety of carb types.

We sell filters through various distributors and dealers.
A good start for your email group would be one of our on-line
dealers - http://www.knairfilters.u-net.com , they usually house the
largest stock of K&N's in Europe (other than ourselves!) and have a good
postage/shipping rate - free postage in the U.K.

Anyway, I hope this is of some use to you, please let me know if you
require any other info.

Regards,

Chris Smith
K&N Filters

--
David McDougall			|  Mailto:david.mcdougall@domain.elided
(Accounts Dept)			|  Tel: +44 (0)131 467 8413