Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag Maintenance in Cambridge (English) area

Hi All

I've finally taken the plunge and fulfilled a lifetimes ambition and bought a
'76 Mark II in BRG (is that the proper Triumph name for the colour?)

I live just outside Cambridge and would like to know :

1) has anyone any experience of good companies in the area for tuning, MOT's
etc etc

2) what the best place to source paint for minor touch-ups.

I've also spent a far amount of time tracking down the best insurance deal.
The quotes varied from £186 to £109 all for similar (ish) low mileage cover.
If anyone is interested I can give you the details of the companies I called.

Regards

Nick