Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: SS exhaust systems

Hi
The price should be around 180 pounds UK retail for stainless regardless of
who supplies it.
This includes 17.5% VAT (UK value added tax) which should not be added to your
export invoice.
So you should be looking at about 153 pounds export price plus packing of say
2% and freight of say 8% by sea or 20% by air.
Personally I think you are better dealing with Rimmer than the other vendor ,
but consider Cardinal or Paddock,and I know Hart Racing Services send via UPS
to United States.
Hope it helped
Peter Howells