Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: USA EVENTS

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Wattam <101714.1343@domain.elided>
Date: Sunday, January 11, 1998 5:57 AM
Subject: USA EVENTS

>I am trying to put together a shortlist of major USA classic
>car weekends involving Triumphs, mainly for personal use
>as I haven't yet been able to get to one and hope to do so
>in 1998.

>Does anybody have good dates/locations yet?

>Mike Wattam

Mike,
I do know that the  1998 Pacific Northwest All-Triumph Drive-In  will be
held August 7,8,9 1998 in Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
(just across the border from Washington State)

Normally several Stags are in attendance.  For more information
call 604-585-1426 (Kathy)

Regards,

Mike Blaisdell
whitestag@domain.elided