Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: USA Events

Mike Wattam wrote:

> I am trying to put together a shortlist of major USA classic
> car weekends involving Triumphs, mainly for personal use
> as I haven't yet been able to get to one and hope to do so
> in 1998.
>
> Does anybody have good dates/locations yet?

Hello Mike,
        Try the following links:
http://www.cybersnet.com/events/
http://www.the-roadster-factory.com/events.html
http://k2.boulder.swri.edu/~hal/rmtc/events/events_index.html
http://www.vtr.org/events/index.html
http://www.team.net/sol/events.html
http://www.mossmotors.com/homepage/events.html

If I may recommend a few greats:
        The VTR National Convention in July, 1998 (All Triumphs and then
some)
        The Moss British Car Festival in July 1998 & Moss 50th
Anniversary
        The Moss Extravaganza, Buttonwillow, CA in May 1998
        The Roadster Factory Summer Party in August 1998
        Triumphest 98 in San Luis Obisbo, CA, October 1998

This should keep you busy for a while.

Regrads,
Glenn Merrell