Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Alignment

Mike,Peter,

    Thanks for the replys, I will get some shims and attempt to make the
wheels straighter. The car pulls to the right now, but I thinks it is
exaggerated by the fact that when the tracking was checked, the toe in at
the back was compensated for at the front, so the wheels definitely are not
straight. I can't live with it like this because coupled with the light
steering it makes it a chore to drive.
    The back end problem is made worse by the fact that at present the car
has wire wheels fitted and they are a very tight fit under the arches. I am
going back to alloys rather than having the arches dressed.

cheers,

Tim Shaw
1974 MKII Auto