Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag Clubs

Yes, there is more than one club for Stags, one of which is set up
with international members firmly in mind.

The Triumph Stag Register (TSR) was formed last year due to problems
in the Stag Owners Club.  It has 268 members today (small but beautiful)
and growing fast, for reasons which should be obvious.

Many of our members are in the UK, but we are actively encouraging
international members to join, having members now in the USA,
Australia, New Zealand, most European countries and our Vice
Presidents are presidents of ALL the European Stag Clubs.

We aim to offer down-to-earth help, technical advice and so on, plus
insurance for UK members.  We have a monthly newsletter which
contains information you want to know.  Our listed Suppliers
 Directory cuts through the advertising crap, and lists many firms
supplying services of all kinds for Stags, this is available
nowhere else, and is not tied to any advertising or committee
member (this club is not run by people selling Stags, Stag
parts or service for a living).  Plus we do the odd international
meeting.

Oh, and it costs just £12 a year, plus a joining fee of £3 if you
are not already a member of any other club.  This is both for
UK and international members!  Compare the price.

If you want to have joining information for the TSR, just e-mail me
your snail-mail address and I will send you all relevant information.

Mike Wattam
Triumph Stag Register