Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag Clubs

Hi Ian

The profile of ALL the Stag clubs is different.  If you understood why the
various Stag clubs have formed over the years, you would see this.  I think
I belong to virtually all the Stag clubs.

Putting them together is unlikely to satisfy anyone, especially at
'national committee' level.  I know, I've been there - that's why I'm here
and very satisfied with the way things are!  Some clubs are much more
co-operative than others, which is why the TSR has good relations with
virtually every Triumph Club, and still working to make the last
relationship better.

Vive le difference!

Mike Wattam
Triumph Stag Register