For me its not worth it since my SPAM receipts are negligible.
But its there if I need it. I would think most service providers offer this
trick.

I have now been able to establish that Unipart Type G automatic transmission
fluid is right for Borg Warner Tranmissions depsite the Handbook saying type A
and the workshop manual saying type F.
Since my panic on using it 1500 miles ago everything is working just fine,
apart from my old problem of not picking up enough fluid into the pump over
4000 revs in top. Never did crack that one. I could do it with a complete (
and expensive) whole system check.

#3 I said two, but remembered this now.

I need a new front left side wing fitted and painted, as mine has rusted bad
at the top of the highest point of the wheel arch lip, and at the lowest parts
as well. Anybody know how much thats going to cost me? It could need marginal
repairs to the inner wing as well.

Happy Stagging
Peter
71 Damson Tan auto