Stag/Stag Digest Archive

le-mans

  Are any European members planning to take their Stags on a trip to
  Le-Mans this year (6/7th June). or even worldwide members planning to
  visit without their Stags?

  e-mail me if you are goingor thinking of going, I am not offering to
  organise trips or anything fancy but as a veteran 24 heures man I should
  be able to point you in the right direction for getting their,.., and it
  could be fun to meet some other subscribers..

  Richard Hudson
  73 Auto in white