Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V3 #41(Krusty)

Hi All
Well that provoked some useful responses.
I think Richard has done a good job, because I really enjoy the mailing list,
and in response to the suggestion six months ago, I sent him the recommended
$10 towards costs.
Glenns explanation is most useful (How come this guy knows so much? My
adequacy is challenged!!)
I am quite happy to pay for the service, and also happy to change from AOL to
an acceptable service provider (list to be provided?).
My Stag means more to me than being an AOL customer. They have lousy file
transfer as well if you use Lotus Software. Only the 1-2-3 spreadsheets get
through from the office. Never mind, we'll get there I guess. We run Stags.
They always get there in the end, may be pushed, beaten, shoved, cajoled,
polished silly, fitted with all sorts of better engines (???!!@**!!),
gearboxes, drive shafts ignition etc etc etc, had their ridiculous
extravagances met (3000 mile service intervals- I ask you! ), but they get
there!!!! Wonderful stuff!
Regards to all
Happy New Year
Peter Howells