Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Cylinder head gasket replacement costs

Wello done, I am sure you will be very pleased with the work of Mr Hart.
Now E.J.Ward of Leicester did some work for me five years ago. I went there
because they were cheap, but groaned when I saw their black hole in the wall.
Nearly drove away but they had bought me a new soft top which they fitted.
I was not very happy with their work.
Also, I wanted a new screen rubber, which they fitted but couldn't get my
screen trim back in properly. Bent it as well.
So to this day it hangs out. I will get it done by Tony Hart eventually.
Cheers
Peter Howells