Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Auto Fluid - and draughty door

Hi Mike and thanks for tips on AutoOil
Regarding doors, I have full water curtains on both doors, just the same on
both.
I understand about the doors rusting, because sealing the hinge holes stops
air penetrating the inside of the door shell, and stops the drying out of the
water curtains and the metal parts they touch etc.
I don't understand draughty one side but not the other. I will crack it
because I generally do. Next step is to seal drain holes with tape for a short
journey, and see if the draught persists.
 Peter