Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Lumenition etc.

Peter,

My first Stag came with Lumenition. She never missed a beat.
Never any problems with starting. Well there, was but that was due
to the starter motor being temperamental.
A few commented on how smoth running the car was.
My mechanic fitted the Unit to my current Stag, as mentioned before.
I don't know about any coil.
Although the car is taxed all year, I don't plan to use her during
the winter, unless my daily car decides otherwise!!
It will be exciting(?) to see if she starts up after 4 months
hibernation,
a tank full of unleaded and the slightly damp garage!
Roll on Easter!!!!!

Regards,
David

---
David McDougall			|  Mailto:david.mcdougall@domain.elided
(Accounts Dept)			|  Tel: +44 (0)131 467 8413
MRC Human Genetics Unit		|  Fax: +44 (0)131 343 2620
Crewe Road, Edinburgh, EH4 2XU.	|  www:http://www.hgu.mrc.ac.uk
-----