Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: What connects to this fitting?

After a little more investigation I have found some information on the
Vacuum line vapour trap. I have a feeling this trap may be connected in
part to the fitting under the left side carb. It is shown and mentioned
on  section 17.20.28 in the Official Factory Repair Manual.

Does anyone know where the vaccum lines that connect to the vapour trap
originate from or how it is connected to other vacuum lines.