Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Hardtop - Paint colour

My MkII hartop is original and umolested.  All metal work is body
colour, in my case Pimento Red.  I have never noticed  a non body colour
on any of the hard tops I have seen and can only guess that the cream
colour is a prvious colour change before the gold.

In message <971105155122_1303530560@domain.elided>,
PGAHOWELLS@domain.elided writes

--
David Horsnell