Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Hardtop - Paint colour

My hardtop was painted gold by some previous owner of both the car and some
taste differences.
The part of the Hardtop between the gutter and the rubber seal is however a
cream colour. This part faces down to earth, and is about 2" wide. It runs
from the top of the B post on one side around to the other. Also around the
base of the hardtop around the back, again between rim and rubber seal.
What colour is this bit supposed to be. If I have the Hardtop sprayed Damson
to match the rest of the car, should this undercroft part also be painted
Damson, or the cream colour the name of which I haven't identified.
It all helps
Peter