Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Re: Fiat x1-9 Head Gasket.

Hello All,

 	I am new to the Italian car digest, and find it an informative medium
for the maintence, repair and discusion of Italian automobiles.
Moreover, I have recently aquired an Fiat X1-9 ( some one gave it to me
for free- can't go wrong)  this car is in good condition, except for the
head gasket. I can't seem to get this thing off. I have tried oiling the
head for the last couple of days, however, no luck. Does anyone have
suggestions?

 Yours Truly
Emilio Belmonte

1978 X1-9
1966 Duetto
1983 GTV/6
1962 2600 Spider
1986 318i (its what gets me to work in the morining)
1979 Moris Minni