Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Maffia Club Vicks Shop Tour

Saturday is the club's first shop tour. It will be held at Vicks AutoSport
in Ft. Worth. We will meet Saturday at 10:30 A.M. in the Home Depot parking
lot at the Dallas Tollway and Park Blvd in Plano and go together from there.

We will be touring Vicks and then doing lunch at an Italian Restaurant in
the neighborhood.  Please lets us know that you are coming so we can
arrange for sufficient seating for lunch. It's a small restaurant.  If you
are planning to meet us at Vicks please call for directions.

You can RSVP via email @ haasm@domain.elided or phone 972-985-0573

Marci

'86 Maserati Biturbo Spider (the GodMother Car)
'97 RX-7 (the AutoCross Car)
'76 Lancia Scorpion (The Show Car)
'76 Lancia Scorpion (The almost Show Car)
'81 Lanci Zagato (The Husband's Daily Driver)