Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Wheel Studs & Nuts

Fiat for the most part run a 12 x 1.25 (except 850's -12 x 1.5) both
of which are fairly available.  A complete kit for a car should run
in the $25 - $35 range depending on the style.

The thing that you should watch is...  Studs do back out from time to
time.  We see the results of this in our service shop on a regular
basis.  Before installing them make certain that the hub threads are
clean and us 'blue' lock-tight to hold them from backing out.

Most FIAT dealers including Vick's stock these sets as well.

Just my two cents.

Ramzi
VICK AUTOSPORTS
1991 Alfa Romeo 164L