Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Lancia Zagato For Sale

For sale 81 Lancia Zagato Black & Gold Special Edition
New Top, Recent timing belt, valve adjustments, head gasket.
New Dunlop D60A2 Tires. This is my current daily driver. This car has been
professionally maintained by ShadeTree Enginetrics. I am looking for
$3500 or trade for a Alfa Milano (good condition). Unfortunately we need at
least one four door vehicle.

Rodney P. Haas( rhaas@domain.elided/ 972-985-0573)
Founding member of "The MAFFIA"

76 Lancia Scorpion (Almost Show Car)
76 Lancia Scorpion (Show Car)
81 Lancia Zagato   (Daily Driver)
86 Maserati Spyder (Wife's Toy/Show Car)
87 Rx7 (Autocross car)